Terms of Sale
The owner of the website oldbac.com (hereinafter the Online Store) is OLDBAC OÜ (registry code 12198102), located at (Pärnu mnt.388E Pärnu mnt 388E, 11612 Tallinn).
Validity of the sales contract, goods and price information
- The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the oldbac.com website.
- The prices of products sold online are calculated according to the type of service or product, and input to OLBAC OÜ is provided to the customer. A fee for the delivery of the goods is added to the price. All prices of goods sold in the online store are in euros. The conditions for the service provision are set out in the submitted tender, including the terms of performance and the procedure for waiving the service.
- The delivery fee depends on the location of the buyer and the method of delivery. The delivery fee will be shown to the buyer when ordering.
Making an order
To place an order, you must fill in the space provided by selecting the appropriate data fields and the proper product delivery method from the price inquiry page.
When the data fields are filled in, the subscriber can submit a price request, to which you will respond within two working days at the latest by sending the customer a price offer with a payment link. Clicking on the payment link will display the amount of the fee, which can be paid securely through the following payment methods:
- Estonian banking links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay
- Visa / Mastercard card payments
NB! When paying with a bank link, click the “Back to Merchant” button on the bank’s page.
- Payments are mediated by Maksekeskus AS. Payment is made outside the Online Store in a secure environment – when paying with a bank link in the safe environment of the respective bank and when paying with a credit card in the secure environment of Maksekeskus AS. The seller does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card details. The agreement enters into force upon receipt of the amount due to the current account of the Online Store.
- The online store owner is the chief processor of personal data and forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
- Suppose the ordered goods cannot be delivered. In that case, the buyer will be notified as soon as possible and the money paid (incl. Delivery costs) will be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days of sending the notice.
- Goods are delivered to the following countries: Europe, USA, Canada, South and Central America, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Japan,
- To receive the goods, the buyer has the following options: Order at the Omniva or Itella Smartpost parcel machine, send by courier or pick up the goods yourself.
- The buyer bears shipping costs, and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- Shipments within Estonia usually reach the destination specified by the buyer within five working days from the entry into force of the sales contract. Delivery outside Estonia takes place within 21 calendar days.
- In exceptional cases, the right to deliver the goods within 45 calendar days.
Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal entity.
- To exercise the 14-day right of return, the ordered goods may not be used in any other way than is necessary to verify the goods’ nature, characteristics, and functioning in the manner permitted for testing the goods in a physical store.
- To return the goods, a withdrawal application must be submitted, the form of which can be found here: and sent to the e-mail address email@example.com no later than within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- The buyer shall bear the cost of returning the goods unless the reason for the return is that the product to be returned does not correspond to what was ordered (e.g. a defective or defective product).
- The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of applying or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier within the period mentioned above.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, we will return them to the buyer immediately, but not later than 14 days after receiving the withdrawal application, and all fees received from the buyer based on the contract.
- The online store has the right to refuse to make refunds until the item that is the subject of the contract has been returned, or the buyer has provided proof that he has returned the item, whichever is earlier.
- If the buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method different from the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Online Store, the Online Store does not have to reimburse the consumer for the cost that exceeds the cost related to the standard delivery method.
Right to lodge a complaint
- The online store is liable for non-compliance or defect of the goods sold to the buyer, which already existed at the time of delivery and occurs within two years from the delivery of the goods to the buyer within the first six months. It is the responsibility of the Online Store to rebut the respective presumption.
- The buyer has the right to contact the online store within two months at the latest by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: +372 55554252
- The online store is not responsible for defects after delivering the goods to the buyer.
- If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Online Store will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the buyer.
- The online store shall respond to the consumer’s complaint in writing or in a form that can be reproduced within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The online store uses the personal data entered by the buyer only to process the order and send the goods to the buyer. Then, the online store transmits personal data to the companies providing the transport service to deliver the goods.
- The online store will send newsletters and offers to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed a wish by entering the e-mail address on the website and has announced their desire to receive direct mail notifications.
- The buyer can cancel the offers and newsletters sent to the e-mail by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
- If the buyer has any complaints regarding the Online Store, they must be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com or call +3725554252
- If the buyer and the Online Store cannot resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The terms of the procedure can be viewed, and the application is submitted here. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the buyer and the Online Store. The examination of the buyer’s complaint in the commission is free of charge.
- The buyer can turn to the European Union Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform.